At present, Sync supports the transfer of Contact Qualification data between the following apps:
When enabled, Sync will attempt to transfer data between the two systems for core fields. If you require the mapping of custom fields, please contact us.
When is Qualification Data Synced?
When a conversation is updated, and qualification transfer is enabled, Highways Sync will retrieve the current data for a given contact. The following checks then take place:
- If a field e.g. phone exists and has a value in one system but not the other, the field and value is pushed to the other system.
- If a field exists in both systems and those fields have a value, even if they are different, no changes will be made.
- If a field exists in both systems, but neither system has a value for that field, no changes will be made.
A sync is created between Intercom and Pipedrive. Pipedrive is the core system and to each contact, a Phone Number and Company is entered. When a Sync occurs, the system notices:
- Only the Pipedrive contact has a company record, hence a Company record will be created in Intercom and attached to that Contact.
- In Intercom, an agent has entered a phone number for this contact but it differs from the Pipedrive record. No change or overwrite will take place in either system.
What are the core fields?
Core fields are standard CRM data points like Phone, Address and Company.
Can Sync map custom fields?
Custom field mapping is in beta and can be enabled upon request, please contact us to discuss.
How do I enable Qualification Mapping?
- Open your Highways Sync console @ https://sync.highways.io
- Choose Applications on the left-hand side.
- Click Settings for the application you wish to enable qualification for.
- In the pop-up, check the boxes for the settings you require and click Save.
Qualification data will sync the next time a conversation is updated for that contact.